Monday, February 6, 2012
Lemon Wedge Jello Shots
There are many things that make a pregnant lady sad. This my friends is my intro into yet another one of Indigo's Sugar Spectrum's lists...
5. The end of dinner. Yes my friends when I get down to last last fork or spoonful it is such a travesty. Have you ever wished you could do dinner all over again? I'm not talking about some fancy 5 star restaurant dinner, being pregnant you are sad once your Pasta Roni is over...the pasta roni you topped with 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
4. Stairs. Not the Stair Master, I'm talking the 20 stairs that lead up to our 2nd floor. Is it wrong that I now ask my 3 year old to fetch me things and to bring laundry up?
3. Lack of TUMS. Not sure how it happened but I have like 5 empty bottles in my house. I guess I could make some rattles for the new arrival out of them.
2. Sneezing, sneezing is fine if I have time to prepare but if I don't then it pretty much means I am going to pee myself. Not attractive.
1. Not being able to party down with the following Jello shots...the tears.
INGREDIENTS (36 wedge shots)
Delightfully borrowed from LivLife
1 cup water, boiling
1 cup vodka
1 envelope of Lemon Jello
6-8 lemons, limes, oranges
Half then hollow out your Lemons. Take a paper towel and really try to remove all the moisture.
Add one cup of boiling water to your one envelope of Lemon Jello, stir for 2 minutes. Add in your vodka.
Place each Lemon Half in a muffin tin, you can use foil if they will not remain up right and steady. Fill each half with your jello mixture, refrigerate over night.
When ready slice wedges off of the Lemon Halves and serve, flipping adorable!