Monday, November 12, 2012

This Weekend & The Playground


 


Things I watched this weekend

1.       Barbie, A Mermaid tale.

2.       Barbie, Swan Lake

3.       Barbie, Pegasus


Things I ate this weekend

1.       Long John Silvers, Fish & Chicken…and Hush Puppies

2.       Wendy’s, Portobello Mushroom Burger

3.       McDonald's, Sausage Egg & Cheese Biscuit


Things I did not do this weekend

1.       Control my child’s TV watching

2.       Watch my calories

3.       Promise my child we could go play at the McDonald's playground only to find out they have recently bulldozed said playground…Oh wait I did do that.


Do you happen to know what happens to a toddler when you promise a playground trip, but instead the playground is missing and there are obvious signs that it has been bulldozed.  My child did not like this, I repeat SHE DID NOT LIKE THIS.

5 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Cute!

Cheers,

Rosa

Pam said...

Oh my gosh! I can imagine what is was like with the missing playground! It sounds like a great weekend to me and the kids are all adorable!!!!!!

Pam said...

I'll be honest... I let my kids have too much x-box time this weekend & they were thrilled!

Love all of these photos... your little one is getting so big!

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

Oh, my gosh, this brings back such memories! You are such a fun mom...though it exhausts me just thinking about your days! Enjoy every second with your daring children + one.

Chris said...

Ever see the Will Ferrell short clip "The Landlord"? I am picturing your daughter going all Pearl on the McD staff!