Monday, January 14, 2013
Lemon Cupcakes made by your Mombie
Are you a Mombie? My toddler knows that I love zombie movies and I’m her mom, hence she has started calling me Mombie. I think that there are certain qualifiers..do you fit the bill?
1. You have re-fluffed your laundry, 4 times, for three days straight. There is also laundry waiting in the washer, and well…it’s been rewashed due to the faint odor of laziness. Note to self : Jennifer you are not nice for the environment.
2. Your car is so clean, not really. Your car is filled with sippy cups, Sofie the giraffe, lots and lots of glitter and a random latex glove - you have no idea where that came from.
3. You can eat an entire dinner in 3.5 seconds because that’s when the next request comes in for you to get up and fetch something for somebody else.
4. You have not worked out in a year unless you count chasing the baby who relentlessly tries to climb the stairs, stand in the tub while soapy, and mount all of his toys working out – yes I said mount his toys.
5. You are in bed by 915pm
6. You are up by 6am
7. You are in bed by 915pm
8. You are up by 6am
9. You dream about that ice cold glass of Sauvignon Blanc in your refrigerator, You dream about that ice cold glass of Sauvignon Blanc in your refrigerator starting at 6am.
Delightfully borrowed from My Baking Addiction, might as well venture to her site for the recipe. This Mombie gives credit where credit is due. This Mombie is also lazy, but I took pictures for you..that has to count for something. I also taste tested these bad boys and they were a delight on my tongue. Did you also notice how I added sparkles and daisy’s – gosh I’m good.