Friday, March 23, 2012

Indigo - still a singular child...with a sinfully lazy mom



At almost 39 weeks I have 3 jobs.

1.  Make sure the cable is working
2.  Make sure the cable is working and the couch doesn't move.
3.  Make sure the cable is working and the couch doesn't move while feeding my face.



Please forgive my lack of posts, and comments.
I would tell you I deserve a spanking, but the kid might fall out if you do that.



I super super promise you that I will make something disgustingly good over the weekend...whether it be the baby or something smothered in cheese (as long as I can get the camera out before I dig in)

10 days..let the countdown begin until sleep deprivation begins.

11 comments:

Georgia | The Comfort of Cooking said...

Wow, Indigo will have a big sister very soon it sounds like! Congratulations to you and your family and thanks for sharing your precious pictures, Jen. Also, I’m having a great giveaway today with four potential prize winners, so you should enter!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

We forgive your laziness! ;-P Indigo is a very cute girl. she is growing fast...

Cheers,

Rosa

Kris @ everywhereorange.com said...

enjoy your couch time!! and enjoy stuffing your face! sounds like heaven to me :)

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

I cannot wait to see pictures of that baby!!! Hurry up little one... For your mamas sake :)

WendyinKK said...

It's ok.
I think you have even less time to blog and leave comments after the baby pops.

~Kristin~ said...

I was wondering where the obligatory belly shot was...
What gives?

I am sure that you are so ready!

I was thinking the lull in posting meat.
Umph, there it is.

Can't wait to see your new baby.
And, did you get that kitchen drawer taken care of?

XO

Sprigs of Rosemary said...

Indigo will always be a singular child, I think! Anxious for you to have the baby. Your stories will be even more marvelous.

Kristen said...

what a QT pie. can't wait to meet the new little one.

Chris said...

That spanking comment made beer spit out of my nose. Does that count like one of those netti pot nasal things?

Kim said...

You're almost there! Congrats!! Good luck with the delivery.

Enjoy your one on one time with Indigo before the baby. She looks so cute and full of energy in the pics.

Sue said...

I love the airborne Indigo photos:) Hang in there!