Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Simple Banana Muffins
So I was just finishing up a book called “How to be a good wife” - hahahahah, just joking.
Actually I was just pondering the way people fight in relationships..Take myself for example. When something isn’t going my way because my husband is being dumb and not listening, I tend to make him suffer.
1. Do not look husband in the eyes..ever
2. One word answers only to his questions, he must be made to fish for answers, if you feel the need to answer with more then one word be sure to say “Nothing is wrong honey”, then avert your eyes again.
3. DO NOT CLEAN (this is his only way to pay you back for his dumbness in the end)
4. Make sure you watch The Real Housewives all night, you know – because he really really loves that show. Other show suggestions Oprah, Teen Mom, and Here Comes Honey BOO BOO (ok that last one would make you suffer too!)
5. Tell him that you would really like to rent "Magic Mike" when it comes to DVD...since he did not directly ask you a question you can break rule 2 with this one.
And that’s your lesson for today, after he has suffered for 24 hours or so you can bake him these muffins….and then eat them all before he gets a chance to have one!
Delightfully borrowed from Allrecipes
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 large bananas, mashed
• 3/4 cup white sugar
• 1 egg
• 1/3 cup butter, melted
• ¾ cup candied pecans, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a large bowl Combine bananas, sugar, egg, pecans, and melted butter. Fold in flour mixture, and mix until smooth. Fill muffin pans.
Bake in preheated oven. Bake muffins for 10 to 20 minutes, just keep your eyes on them.