Thursday, April 8, 2010

Scrambled Eggs with Creamed Corn & Parmesan



Eggs, I love eggs. I love scrambled eggs, love to try all different versions. My favorite scrambled eggs are simple. They consist of cream & a heavy dose of cheddar or Havarti right before they set up. I also never quit scrambling my eggs; I toss them around until they are fully cooked, never just leave your eggs to sit and bake up in one spot on your frying pan – constant movement is key here….in my opinion.

INGREDIENTS FOR 2 ½ PEOPLE


4 eggs
2 tbs whole milk or cream
2 tbs creamed corn
3 tbs Parmesan Cheese
Salt & Pepper for taste



DIRECTIONS

Just need to butter a frying pan here and set it on a medium high heat. In a bowl whisk together all of your ingredients, pour into your pan…and never quit moving them around with your spatula; keep going until you reach your favorite consistency for a scrambled egg.

Remove from heat, salt & pepper..then enjoy

2 comments:

Natty said...

Teehee, I love that it's a recipe for 2 1/2 people!

Unknown said...

I say once a girl reaches 3ft then we can add on a whole number!