Friday, February 19, 2010


So I don't want to brag or anything but I get to have my fair share of wine. Simply put, I love it. It is like breathing to me...ok now I sound crazy. Anyways I wanted to post some of the wines I enjoy and rate them from a 1 to a 5 star wine...according to my own taste of course. I don't have the words to properly convey what I taste, but I sure as heck can tell you whether I love it or hate it.

1 star - Did not finish the bottle & couldn't even pass off to a *friend*
2 stars - I might open another bottle before touching this again.
3 stars - Yum, perfectly acceptable.
4 stars - Write this down, then wash it down, you must try it!
5 stars - Farking Awesome!

Alright so according to the website for Guenoc : This wine is luscious, lean and complex, with aromas of pineapple, guava and honeysuckle, with bright juicy flavors of grapefruit, pears and lime citrus. The fruit for this wine was 100% estate grown.

I can honestly say I LOVED it. It is very different as far as taste goes. I got it at BevMo at the 5 cent sale so go try it ladies & gents. I give it 4 stars.

No comments: