Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pacific Rim Gewürztraminer 2008 - 3 STARS



World Market, I was drawn in by a hope of finding a tart pan and by signs that read “White wine sale”. What can I say I am their target audience with a sign like that! Well, I found that gorgeous white tart pan for 5 dollars and also managed to get two bottles of Pacific Rim for 6.99 a bottle.

I am going to give this wine….drum roll please

3 stars - Yum, perfectly acceptable!


This is what is written from the experts :

“A burst of lychee and pear, aromatic, perfumed with rose petals, lush and forward. The alcohol is 12%, the residual sugar is 1.7%; with plenty of acid under it. The mix of flower and fruit is perfect, substantial, and beautifully balanced."
91 Points
Wine Enthusiast

And how about some flowers from my backyard, they are just gorgeous these days!



I would have never thought I could keep these roses alive for more than 10 seconds, but they are just thriving.



I enjoyed my white wine with my husband, my Indigo, and my roses....oh yah and my 2 cats who were reaking havok on yard intruders (aka the birds)



Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine. – Song of Solomon 1:2

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm just jealous. I can almost taste the stuff!