Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Sharing is Caring...
Chef Dennis at More Than A Mount Full has tagged a few bloggers to answer some questions and share a wee bit about themselves…What a perfect way to change things up but still share some super simple recipes that have been waiting for their day in the spotlight.
1. If you could eat anything without any health repercussions or guilt, what would your meal be? After my little one has drifted to sleep (she having enjoyed her perfect meal of chocolate milk), I wish with all my heart that I could share a hefty plate of cheese and chocolate with my husband. Between bites I would wash that down with a Sauvignon Blanc for me and a Blended Red of some sort for him…his choice!
2. If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be and why?
If I could meet anyone that person would be alive, it would be my dad. He has fallen on some hard times (we live far apart) and I think the trip would do him some good.
3. Why did you start blogging and what did you expect when you started? I made a resolution ….yes a New Year’s resolution to start cooking. Rice-A-Roni is about as fancy as I got. If I made anything from scratch it cost a pretty penny due to lack of spices & ingredients…Not so anymore, now this blog is morphing me into a great teacher for my daughter and supplying the guys at my hubbies plant with tons of sweets….can you say brownie points?
4. What is the one book you could read over and over again?
That would be the bible, it is the most perfectly beautiful book I have ever read...after that would be period pieces.
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? Wine tours is my top choice, Argentina…and then Croatia as I recently learned I am 25% Croatian.
6. If you could have a TV show on the Food Network what would it be? Is it wrong to want a show where I review all the great restaurants in my city, and then base parties off those experiences (recreating dishes)….ok so basically I want free food and to party..DOH
7. What was the best meal you ever had?
This is a tough question. In all honesty any date night with my husband is wonderful. One of our last meals we enjoyed a trio of Filet's topped with Peppercorn demi, oscar, bleu cheese crust. We enjoyed each bite paired with various Vodka’s from around the globe. It was so much fun.
8. Who has the greatest influence on your love for food and learning to cook? The only two people on earth I am in need of impressing with not only food but LOVE…and you can find lots of LOVE in food!
I guess I need to tag people now, feel free to ignore (I know we all have a certain aesthetic we like to keep on our little bloggies) – However if you would like to answer the above questions and then blog them…
The first blog I ever LOVED was SUGARCRAFTER
Jenn who has one cat she named “Savage Beast”
Her SUGARED CINEMA is fabulous at Three Baking Sheets to the Wind
Pam at For The Love Of Cooking is so very organized with those ingredient shots
Get FUN and FEARLESS in Beantown, A girl who never stops cooking & exploring