Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunday

This is my weekend in pictures.

1030am - Up and ready, enjoying the sunshine in my backyard.



1035am – Sweet Bella, soaking in the rays herself



1045am – Can someone please hand me my baby?



1047am – Maybe I should specify the mood of the baby to hand over? Check out this ones bottom lip!



1050am – I know exactly what can solve this pouty look Indigo had going on…perhaps this will lighten her mood..



And nothing is better than a little flying with your daddy.









Any oh yes, that frown has been turned upside down.



And then there was my part of the day. .









The camera lady..and friend



And that was our weekend.

2 comments:

Alejandra Ramos said...

Congratulations on getting baptized! What an amazing step and moment. Lots of blessings to you!

Unknown said...

Thank's so much, it was a really great day - shoot it was the sunniest day by far this year!