Monday, August 9, 2010

4 STARS - La Parra Loca Sauvignon Blanc-Verdejo 2009





Here in San Diego we have Fresh & Easy stores. I like cruise on in every couple of months to see what new wines they have. I have a pretty good track record there for great finds at darn good prices. This is one of them.








I give this 7 dollar wine a score of 4 out of 5 on my non professional wine lover to the max scale. If you have tasted any of my recommendations this goes right along with them.



PS – One day I promise to learn how to properly convey my love and taste for a bottle of wine….until then….you have the wine lover to the max scale..



Here is a wine blogger who reviews fresh and easy wines
http://freshandeasywinereviews.blogspot.com/







I have also come to realize that most likely only the ones I love will ever make it to this blog...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally forgot about Fresh and Easy for cheap and easy drinking wine. I try and make it to Trader Joes, but they're a bit far.

I'll put this one on my list. Thank you.

Monet said...

I am all about cheap yet still delicious wine. And I know next to nothing...so this post offered me a great new wine to try!

Kris Ngoei said...

I am sure this is a great choice!

Sawadee from Bangkok,
Kris

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love to know sources and makers of good cheap wines. Your photos today are wonderful as well. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

Shandy said...

What a great find! Love your pictures of the wine; definitely makes a person want to reach out and take a sip =).